Sunday, January 20, 2008

well, grandad

This is my clever new idea for how to communicate with you. I know, I know, its on the computer. It'll probably be hard to print out too, but I figure that it might be fun for you to have something to check on the internet. You and lou can fight over who gets to check their email first in the mornings!

Not really though, since the idea here is that you don't have to have an email account, or sign in to anything, or anything too confusing or complicated. That can come later, if you feel like playing...

Just have lou make a bookmark, for the following address:

http://helloportkells.blogspot.com

click on the bookmark and you'll be at this page, which will update with my activities, incredibly deep thoughts, and cute pictures.

whaddaya say?

yr grandson,

jdrl

No comments: